Incompatible versions - Core is earlyaccess, remotes not, suddenly can’t connect anymore. Roon not accessible

Hi-

I recognize that you’re frustrated, but there have been a number of clear instructions for how to deal with this given above. I’m not a staff member, I’m not a moderator, I’m some guy who’s sympathetic to your plight, but if you don’t help us with details based on the guidance we give you, then we can’t help you.

The following instructions for getting earlyaccess on iOS are quoted below. I can’t explain how, if your iOS devices were on early access they are no longer, but somehow you fell into the same issue the rest of us did. If it’s your remotes only that are not on earlyaccess and your core is on build 1155 earlyaccess, this should fix things for you. If for whatever reason your remote is on earlyaccess and your core is on production, then you’ll need to follow the instructions here for each device until it’s on early access (or if you want out, you’ll have to follow the instructions to get each core & remote back to production). Good luck, please report back on what you did and what transpires and if this doesn’t work, someone will surely be happ to try and help.

Details on getting iOS devices onto earlyaccess (follow on each device):

1. Download and install TestFlight on your iOS device
  2. Enroll in Roon testing by clicking this link: Join the Roon Remote beta - TestFlight - Apple
  3. Enroll in Roon ARC testing by clicking this link: Join the Roon ARC beta - TestFlight - Apple
2 Likes