iOS app not stable across the board

Hi @Eran_Levy,

We are currently in the state of gathering iOS Console logs for when this issue occurs, if you are conformable with collecting these kinds of logs, can you please use the instructions from the following thread to reproduce + send the Console logs from your affected device?

I have just begun to experience the same (or similar issue), though the problem is limited to my iPad Pro 512GB and does not occur on my phone. Unlocking the iPad will often generate a blank screen. Sometimes the app is locked up. Sometimes the bottom (now playing) bar can be tapped to get to the album and trigger the screen refresh. Sometimes the back arrows disappear preventing that navigational option.

I’m running Roon Core on a 2TB Innuos Zen Mini. The Innuos is hard wired to an Orbi network satellite. The refresh issue seems to be limited to Qobuz albums in my library (as opposed to local content) though I need to confirm this.

Since the app refresh calls are made from the app / client, I would suggest the server side has nothing to do with this issue.

Hello Everyone,

We are still looking into this issue and we are looking for users who would be willing to install a special version of the Roon app with additional logging capabilities who are encountering this behavior. If you are interested in helping, please PM Dylan, thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: iOS devices crashing shortly after startup [Submit your device data]

Hi, my Roon app is starting to crash again. Do u want me to install your special version and provide you with feedback?

Hello @Roon_Superuser,

I am so happy to hear you’d like to lend a hand to our product, dev and technical teams. The best way to do so is by filling out this form:

I hope you’ll get a chance to :nerd_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.