Leedh with Chord Hugo TT2

Hi, does anyone on here use Leedh processing and a Hugo TT2?

The TT2 has a pre built in but I’m interested to hear if anyone uses Leedh and has the dac in dac mode?

Thanks
Paul

I did a search for Lumin with Chord DAC users, although not all of them are using the Lumin digital volume feature:

Thanks, I’ve asked a number of people for feedback. My dealer is repairing my speaker but I’m gutted it I can’t have a TT2. I wanted to get a U1 and sell my U1 mini and use leedh but I have lost confidence in its safe operation. If I wasn’t in warranty I would be out of pocket.

I’m sorry about the speaker. However, in the absence of setting mistake or accident of manually changing settings or volume, or resetting the unit or volume to 100, it is impossible for Lumin digital output to be the culprit.

I’d suspect the DAC, but I’m not aware of this brand of DAC giving a pop sound.

My coworker thinks the power amp has the responsibility of protecting against DC voltage from DAC, so he suspects the power amp.

I fully trust Lumin here also as there would be far more reports about this.

My power amp and the DAC when it blew were both Chord Electronics. Probably a rare combination with Leedh all at the same time.

My speaker is being fixed and as stupid as it may seem I’m going to do it again. I want this to work and I want to know what the issue is. Next time I will test with cheap speakers.