Library content entirely disappeared again. Enough is enough

Hi @FRED_PEREZ, I definitely understand the frustration here.

To provide some context, the underlying issue has been identified and we’ve been working with the team at Qobuz to resolve the problem. Our integration with Qobuz requires communication with their servers — They provide us information that is used to display favorites, among other things.

What we’ve discovered is that there is a problem with how their servers are communicating with ours. Our engineers have worked with theirs on a solution, but at the moment the specific next steps require changes on the Qobuz side. We are continuing to monitor and work with them on this and we are confident that this will be resolved in a more permanent way soon.

As mentioned, the favorites tend to come back relatively quickly with this issue, but if there is any extended delay in favorites appearing, Qobuz is able to assist with this.

I hope this helps clarify the current status of this!

1 Like

It’s incredible to see a completely unreasonable customer ignore all notices and T&Cs and vent your frustration on the helping and informing staff and community. There already much more harmless contributions were deleted and participants locked, because it was brotlos to remain with this in the discussion. After reading this, I can’t advise any staff member to join here again. Dylan has said it all and I’m out too and others will probably continue to be labeled as a troll or cult member.

1 Like

I don’t think we are going to agree here so I’ll agree to disagree.

That being said, I totally agree that this makes Qobuz unuseable. The whole point of a music service is being able to access your music. Personally I’d blame Qobuz, then promptly switch to a more reliable service but obviously you feel differently and that’s fine too.

1 Like

Now it also happened here. I went down 3000 albums that were qoubus albums…I wonder how to approach it. There are both links to Qobuz and Roon in the thread?

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

Qobuz support are the go to here:

1 Like

It does clarify a little bit yes, @dylan, thank you , but not really about Roon position towards those of its customers who are exclusively streamers, and use Roon mainly ( or : also) to “library-manage” the content provided by the streamer ( Qobuz) . And we are many. It’s a major issue for Roon if it wants to keep his customers and i guess at the moment the problem remain unchanged.
@Uwe_Albrecht : if this Forum is the only customer service that Roon accept to deliver , than whoever on this forum did , can or could, decide to “Delete Contributions” or “lock participants” . It would be outrageous to the customers we are, in the absence of any other real roon customer service. And would harm our customer rights. @Uwe_Albrecht, I dont know where this “completely unreasonable customer” notion you have comes from, but i do know the “customer rights” notion. Again T&C’s have NOTHING to do with all this Qobuz/Roon matter. It’s about business ethics, seller to buyer/customer/user relationship and fair and smart practises. And Roon shouldnt leave that its customers asking for support have to deal with comments such as yours calling me unreasonnable.

Hi folks, this thread is getting a bit contentious and off-topic so I’m closing it. A couple of takeaways:

• Qobuz are working to resolve the issue and we are assisting where we can. If we have any updates to share, we’ll post them in this thread
  • If you don’t wish to use the Roon Community site for support, you may submit a ticket through our help center and work with a support agent over email
1 Like