Live help - Roon doesn’t show cd ripped and saved on QNAP [Resolved, unsupported format]

Thank you for touching base with me @Rene_Elhadad, the update is very appreciated! I am very pleased to hear that you were able to sort this out :+1: :clap:

In regard to your question about “what would be the best software” for CD ripping, I think this really depends on what a users needs are. For example, in my personal use of Roon all of my content is file based, so CD ripping isn’t something that I need to perform when adding content to my library. However, I know there are plenty of Roon users who do make use of a variety of softwares to perform this task which have been discussed in a few different threads on the community site.

I would recommend searching the community site to see what other Roon users who are actively ripping CDs are currently using. I did a quick search myself and came across the following threads:

CD ripping software questions-reposted

Ripping CDs - Recommended iTunes

• Note the second thread mentions “iTunes” but if you read through other have shared their experiences with iTiunes and what they are currently using to rip CDs.

Furthermore, I noticed you mentioned another potential issue, this time regarding TIDAL. If you are unsure of how something should be functioning, I recommend opening a thread in “Roon Software”. If something doesn’t seem to be functioning correctly then I would open another thread in "support’.

-Eric