Long gaps between tracks since build 1169

Update on the replacement of the Internal SSD M.2 and RAM SSD on the Nucleus Plus Rev B.

In my library are about 260.000 + tracks so this could be part of the problem as well BUT those were there already long before the problems started.

Problem since almost 2 months:
Slow response of finding albums/tracks, lost connection to ROON and several other issues.
Tried all suggestions from others which are facing similar problems. No change to the internet (even tried different options here to make sure this was still OK) so no other options left.

Replaced the internal SSD where the Core is running by a Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 250GB
98% of the problems were solved, actually no problems any more, just not as fast as before in response to find or start a new track.
At the same order, I ordered the Kingston FURY Impact 2x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666 CL15
This final step completed the last 2% and the Nucleus Plus is up and running like it used to be before.
Fast, stable and a joy to use again after a long period of problems which couldn’t be solved. After selecting a track it starts to play almost instantly.

With this contribution I hope others will find their solution as well.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Jeff

2 Likes