For several months I’m using Roon with KEF LS50 without any problem (except the Android app which never worked on different Android devices) but today when I tried to listen to music, my Kef disappeared.
This is my setup:
- Roon Core running on a Synology DS-918+
- Synology + Kef LS50 connected to my router on the same network through an ethernet cable
I didn’t change my network configuration when the problems appeared today and:
- My router see my KEF LS 50
- My router see my Synology
- I can stream music to the KEF with Spotify connect in Wifi
- No Firewall on my Synology
- No antivirus on my Synology
- No update since the last time it worked on both Synology, Router & Roon server
- Kef LS50 are running the latest firmware
What I’ve done:
- Restart the KEF -> not working
- Restart the Roon server -> not working
- Restart the Synology -> not working
- Restart the router -> not working
So, now I’m stuck with Roon+Tidal but unable to play any music on my KEF…Any idea what can I do now? I have no more idea how to make Roon + Kef working together and 2 days ago everything was working nicely…
[Update]: I also have an Android Shield TV box which is connected to the KEF through USB audio out. Also, this was working previously and now I can see it in Roon but when I try to play a song, Roon told me this error message: Transport: Failed to select Roon as the current source.
So for now, Roon act like a brick for me…could not use it anymore
Thanks for any help!