New Nucleus Replacing Mac

Update:
Hooray! I have moved all my music files to the Nucleus internal storage drive. Everything plays ok via the usb output to my Parasound Halo P6. Remote zones via AirPlay work on my Marantz CR612 & CR603. The Apple TV that feeds my integra DHC 60.5 in the home theater, is a problem. I have updated the software, and entered the 4 digit code several times. Roon recognizes it as an audio zone. Whenever I try to play anything the play button reverts back to pause and stops.

Ideas?

Anybody with Apple TV experience? The migration to the Nucleus is 90% complete after starting 2 weeks ago. The final step isn’t to get the Appletv 4K working again. Worked fine with the Mac. The Roon controlling software sees the Applebee’s as an audio zone. I can select it. When given the play command it immediately reverts back to pause. I have restarted everything, I have done the Apple 4 digit code— that doesn’t work either.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you, thank you! Now it works. In the deep crevices of my Roon user memory I recall going through this dance before.
Thanks again.

1 Like