"No Audio Devices Found" - Win10 + Benchmark DAC

Hi @greg_keil ----- Thank you for the report and sorry to hear of the troubles. I have went ahead and split your posts out to their own thread so we can address this behavior with you directly.

Moving forward, I would like to suggest the following to see if we can trigger a change in behavior with your setup:

• Based on your feedback I see that you have tested with your firewall disabled and also verified that you have security exceptions in place from both Roon and RAATServer :thumbsup: just to confirm, you are not making use of any antivirus application as well, correct?

• We have seen some issues(example #1, example #2, example #3, example #4) crop up in the past related to the RealTek audio driver and while I believe it may still be premature to place the blame on the driver, I feel that this is an area worth investigating based on prior reports :microscope: I would recommend the following in regard to the driver…

• Make sure that you have the latest version of the RealTek driver installed, via the RealTek website.

• If the driver is up to date please try testing with the driver disabled to see if this action yields a change in behavior.

• If disabling the driver temporarily does not cause a “change” please try removing the driver completely from the Win10 machine.

-Eric