No connection to Qobuz - Unexpected Error when logging in [Update To Roon Build 1105]

The first thing to do is try rebooting your core once or twice.

You didnā€™t mention the core device in use. Sometimes power cycling the device, NUC or Nucleus, will resolve the issue.

Go to settings - services, if the entry for Qobuz shows signed in then select the edit button and logoff. Power cycle the device, then go back to settings - services and login again.

Sometimes clearing cache then logging back in will resolve the issue.

That has worked for me on different occasions.

Good for those with Qobuz problems, rebooting a few times to resolve.

Tried MANY reboots etcā€¦ connection impossible to QOBUZ!!!:rage::rage:

Have you tried the other actions listed previously in addition to power cycling the core device?

which ones, please?

Go to settings - services, if the entry for Qobuz shows signed in then select the edit button and logoff. Power cycle the device, then go back to settings - services and login again.

Sometimes clearing cache then logging back in will resolve the issue.

Thanks - no version set just using ā€œfile dataā€ do I edit and put Roon?

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus plus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys

Connected Audio Devices

Description of Issue

A couple of days ago, Roon suddenly stopped being able to access Qobuz. I can sign in to my Qobuz account without a problem. I tried changing my password and re-signing in through Roon. I consistently get the message: ā€œThere was an Unexpected error, please check your account details.(NotFound)ā€ Have tried signing in from a Samsung Galaxy A tablet which I always use to control Roon and my Dell XPS 13 laptop (all have updated Roon software) with the same result. Help!

Try rebooting the roon server a couple of times

Rebooting seems to have solved the problem.
Thanks!
(Stupid of me not to try thatā€“Roon has just been so trouble-free, set and forget, for the year Iā€™ve been using it, that I forgot it is just another computer.

3 Likes

No; somewhat confusing, I know, but that ā€œVersionā€ field is for putting in a note on the particular version of an album. Iā€™m talking about setting the Primary Version when you have more than one version of an album. See this article:

Tidal versions working fine but canā€™t play any Qobuz music.

Hi John, The temporary fix has been mentioned many times in this thread and as the title says [Roon Investigating]

Thanks for the heads up on the solution in this thread; I rebooted and it solved my problem with qobuz, yay.

1 Like

Same issue on my side. Had to reboot roon nucleus already many timesā€¦

Patrick vandenberghe , belgium

Itā€™s not true, the reboot (many times) worked first day at my place, but doesnā€™t work since 4 or 5 days.

THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM, why donā€™t you admit it?

I knowā€¦investigations in processā€¦waitā€¦and wait againā€¦

Cleared cache. Re-started Roon several times. Still not working. Logged out of Qobuz. Now Roon returns ā€œBad user name or passwordā€. Frustratingā€¦

Roon and Qobuz is back working on my system through SonicTransporter i9 and UltraRendu.

It has become very noticeable that the sound quality whether from my NAS or Qobuz to Roon is borderline to poor.
The only way I can describe it is fuzzy and congested. The volume is also almost 20% lower on the stream as opposed to disc.

Previously it was 90-95% of playing a CD or SACD. Now it is 50-60% at best. My storage is on a Synology server so the only common connection is the switch, SonicTransporter i9, UltraRendu and Playback Designs IF Stream.

The signal goes to the DAC in my PlaybackDesigns MPS5. The DAC is fine as the discs found great.

Those that know the ST i9 could there be settings that are affected by the multiple reboots?

Thanks, Brad

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus
Google Pixel 6 Pro and HP windows laptop. Both have same issue.
I can login to Qobuz in my Qobuz app

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Century Link Router, that is all i know. Not a network engineer

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

I donā€™t know, a lot

Description of Issue

See below