Now skipping to next track after update

Roon is now skipping to next track after 1.7 update. This occurs both with Qobuz and Tidal. Please fix this. I did try the native apps, and no issues.

I am still experiencing the same skipping issue. I am located in Houston, Tx

Hi @Ryan_Herrera,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often does this behavior occur?

Does the same issue occur if you play to System Output with no DSP?

Desktop (Core)
i5 8400
1 Tb SSD
16 Gb RAM
Win 10 Pro
Schiit 2 Modi DAC
Tidal/Qobuz via Roon

I am seeing the skipping on my Core, Chromecast, and ROCK (being used as a streamer).

My ROCK is streaming to a Emotiva PT-100.

I am not using DSP and it is all hardwired, and the skipping is sporadic.

Desktop (Core)
i5 8400
1 Tb SSD
16 Gb RAM
Win 10 Pro
Schiit 2 Modi DAC
Tidal/Qobuz via Roon

I am seeing the skipping on my Core, Chromecast, and ROCK (being used as a streamer).

My ROCK is streaming to a Emotiva PT-100.

I am not using DSP and it is all hardwired, and the skipping is sporadic.

Hi @Ryan_Herrera, I’ve moved your responses into the same thread, just so it’s easier for us to address what’s going on and troubleshoot with you. Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: TIDAL Skipping to next track after update

Hi @Ryan_Herrera,

Thanks for the report. Can I please ask you to try the following:

1. Log out and back into TIDAL and Qobuz

2. Reboot your PC

3. Verify if the issue still occurs

4. If it does, please try playing to System Output (your laptop’s speakers) with no DSP

5. Check if the same issue occurs there, if it does, let me know the exact local time + date of the occurrence

Thanks!

I have been playing music (full albums) off and on all day, and I have to say that, I have had only one song skip, and that was this morning. Since then, I have have zero issues, so as far as things go for me at least, all is well. This goes for both 16/44.1 to max High-Res on Tidal/Qobuz on Roon.

Hi @Ryan_Herrera,

Thanks for the update, if you notice any further issues please perform the above test.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.