Nucleus+ not connecting to router with ethernet cable

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus plus, latest update

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

BT smart hub 70 meg down 10 meg up, connected by ethernet lead. one solid and one flashing green light on back of rock

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
bluesound node 2i connected by mesh via ethernet cable

Description Of Issue

Had power cut, since then cannot find nucleus. have factory reset router, powered on and off several times. roon can find core when moved to pc

Plus have noticed power on rock re-set after a few minutes

Hi @Stephen_Carley,

Can you connect the Nucleus to a monitor or TV via HDMI and send us a picture of the output?

Is this a RevA or RevB?

Thanks, and apologies for the trouble.

connected to both HDMI outputs on nucleus with no output from either

ps tried a second router no difference

its the thin version, not sure if that is a or b

Thanks for checking that, @Stephen_Carley.

Was the Nucleus powered up when connected to HDMI? Was Ethernet also connected? Any change if you press the power button while it’s connected?

word ROON just appeared on screen

ethernet lead connected to router, one solid green and one flashing green light still

Thanks, @Stephen_Carley. Can you reach the Nucleus Web Administration Interface?

on my pc with pc as core yes

The smart hub manager does not see the connection from Nucleus , same on previous router

Hi @Stephen_Carley,

Can you send a screenshot of the Web UI?

image connected to port 3. I tried several cables

Hi @Stephen_Carley — Apologies, I was referring to the Nucleus Web UI — You mentioned you could access it from your PC?

I de authorised nucleus and transferred to windows 10

so, this morning it’s working? not sure why though and will it happen again? Thanks for your help

Glad to hear it is working for you currently, @Stephen_Carley. If you see any issues return please let us know and we’ll be happy to investigate further!

Nucleus software updated this am and now roon cannot detect Roon Core, have rebooted router and Nucleus several times. HDMI screen shows word ROON

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus+

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet wired to BT Smart Hub

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
BlueSound Node 1

Description Of Issue
Nucleus software updated this AM and now Roon cannot detect Roon Core, have rebooted router and Nucleus several times. HDMI screen shows word Roon.

See my previous issue, above.