Overview page load time increased

It does seem slower to me as well.

Hello @Chrislayeruk,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, when did you start noticing this?

1. How long does it take to load?
  2. How long did it seem to take previously?

Hi, My Core is on Qnap TVS471 4GB Ram, I have the latest British Telecom Router.
All hard wired cat5e with TP Link switches
For control I am using an iPad Pro wireless

I just restarted the app and it seems to take 6 seconds to load the overview screen. If I then go to albums, it’s instant, as are all the other options.
Going to Tidal seems to take 6 seconds as well but not always. Discover takes a few seconds to load but I expect that.
The app coming out of rest, seems to take a similar time to re load on overview.

This seems to have occurred since the last update.

Hello @Chrislayeruk and thanks for your patience while I discuss load times with my team. We have analyzed the data you’ve provided and recently made some changes recently which we believe should help here. Have you noticed any change in performance when loading this page? We are continuing to investigate how we can improve this further but we cannot provide any timelines just yet.

Thanks again!

Thank you for that, I just had a quick jump around in Roon and it does seem a little better for overview. There is still a noticeable pause where as everything else is all but instant. Something has changed for the better.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.