Playback trouble after Big Sur update

I have some trouble with constant playback after upgrading to big sur. Playback stops all couple of minutes and continues after a short while. I have no problem with my Raspberry PI->Roon Endpoint->Dac Setup.

Hi @ManInTheHighCastle,

I’ve moved your post over to #support so we can help get this taken care of for you.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is this happening with all types of content on Big Sur? Is this just when playing to the internal speakers?

Hi Dylan,
my AVM Repeater 1750E was in WPA2/WPA3 Mode which is a good thing but seems to cause that problem. I switched back to WPA2 CCMP and since then the problem didn’t occure anymore.
BR
Pascal

1 Like

Hi @ManInTheHighCastle,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to sort this issue out with those networking changes!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.