Please let me double-click on a song instead of having to click on the song and click on PLAY

Hi @Stephen_Cuskley,

At this time there is not an option for Double Click to start playback. Since this is “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

Can you confirm where you started playback here? If you start playback of an album, the album should play to completion since the entire album is added to the queue. With that in mind, starting playback of a track in different ways can result in different behavior for how the queue is generated.

For example, if you only added one track to the queue, it is possible that Roon Radio started, which is why a track from a different album played next.

Knowing exactly how you started playback here will help us get things on the right track.

This has been discussed in the past, I definitely recommend checking out previous discussions where Danny our COO has mentioned this:

While browsing your folder structure isn’t possible in Roon, there are many other ways to sort, filter, and organize your music library:

We appreciate your feedback here, Steve. If you have any other questions about using Roon please let us know!