Please report station errors here

KFAN works just fine

Thank you - nothing wrong with your codecs then and now I’m stumped.

Last effort . Try
Yle Radio 1. Another .m3u8 stream
If that’s ok, then the particular station stream has issues, if not, then your setup does.

By the way, have you rebooted?

Sorry I’m not sure where in Roon to search for that station?

Use the magnifying glass, top right

Did you reboot?

Yes, I rebooted. I can’t locate that station from the search

It won’t appear in the drop down (radio stations don’t), just hit return and scroll down in the results.

aha – now I get it and found it – but the stream does not play, same error

Brian, btw I found another one that I think is just a bad link:

DKFM

Thanks for that. I’ve fixed DKFM Radio.

As for your problems with HLS streams, I really don’t know - its as if you are running an old version of Roon. The HLS code was incorporated a few months ago.

I think you’ll have to open a thread in the #support category.

Just chiming in here. I’m not able to play back this stream either. (On Win 11 Server,

Yeah, it isn’t working for me either. I was going to come back and test it later to see if it was maybe just a temp outage.

Well I’ll be… You’re right. I wonder when that happened? It was fine when I checked recently…
Ok, I’ll fix that later.

Sorry for the bad steer @JBo . Can you try CBC Music (Mountain) instead please? That definitely works.

EDIT: YLE Radio 1 appears to have changed its format. Now a succession of podcasts. I’ve altered the URL anyway

Not sure i can call that working, about the worst audio quality i’ve heard! :rofl:
But, yes, the stream plays…

However:

Neither of these play anything…

YLE Radio 1 plays for me.

I don’t see two versions though - are they in your my live radio? Try the database version.

1 Like

Sorry, my bad, i didn’t realize i unintendedly added the old stream to “My Live Radio”.
I searched again, found the station. The stream plays, thank you Brian!

1 Like

CBC Music (Mountain) plays fine for me Brian

Brian, btw, is there a way to oder my Radio Station presets on the “My Live Radio” page?

Curiouser and curiouser. Nothing wrong with your HLS code then.

Sorry to ask, but is it still the case that you can’t play the aac stream on WGN?

https://live.wostreaming.net/manifest/wgnam-wgnamaac-hlsc2.m3u8

Can you play it in a browser?

No. They appear in the order you add them I believe.

That’s correct Brian, that stream still will not play:

The stream plays fine in a browser (Safari) but will still not play in Roon