Problem Roon, Qobuz, Mexico (and also Brazil, Colombia, ...) [Activation in process - see Staff Post]

I’m sorry that you are all having issues here. When Qobuz initiates service to a new market they need to inform us of the change so that we can properly enable the service for Roon users. This is part of our license agreement with Qobuz and is a process which must be followed.

Unfortunately, we haven’t yet received this official notification from Qobuz. As soon as they provide the required information we will make the necessary changes and you’ll be able to browse and stream Qobuz content via Roon.

2 Likes

Hi, I just subscribed to Qobuz and made the login to the service inside Roon, but there’s no content in the playlists and nothing shows up in New Releases. Any suggestions?

Hi @Edu, from which country did you subscribe to Qobuz? There is a little group of other new Qobuz users from Latin-American countries where Qobuz has been recently made available who experience the same thing as you with Qobuz in Roon:

I have just submitted a Qobuz support request, asking them kindly to inform Roonlabs about the new countries where Qobuz recently initiated service.

And well, I would think that this topic should be marked as ‘solved’ as soon as we Roon users can finally access Qobuz content from within Roon.

1 Like

I just did the same thing. Hope they react to it fast.

1 Like

Same here, waiting.

1 Like

@AMP Legal clarification of the obligation to bring / collect is not customer-friendly. Act like the prudent customers below and speed up the process with. Thank you for this!

1 Like

Qobuz has finally delivered the updated dataset that we need in order to activate service in these new markets. We are in the process of updating our systems and service should be active in the next 16 - 24 hours.

5 Likes

That’s good news. Thank you.

Destaco que Qobuz me respondeu pelo Instagram:

Google Translation
I highlight that Qobuz answered me on Instagram

“Hello, it will work very soon with Roon, as we already work with them in our other territories, so it’s just a matter of time. We’ll let you know ASAP about this ;)“

Hi everyone. Qobuz accounts in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, and Portugal should now work properly in Roon.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: HiRes content not available in Roon for new Qobuz region accounts

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.