Problems with streaming radio

Hi There,
the Public Radio France Inter is not working anymore on the 3 streams (both aac and mp3). When I copy/paste the stream in a browser, it’s playing. The issue appeared 1 week ago.

All streams are playing for me.
Are other stations OK? Can you try a flac station?

Yes, other stations are playing. And even flac station. I don’t understand.

I don’t either. I can’t see any problem here.
Perhaps Roon has got its internal links in a muddle.

Is the station in my live radio? Try removing it from there and finding it again in the main live radio area.

Have you tried re-booting the core? Always a good idea.

If that doesn’t work, then we need to bring in the experts, so we’ll need details of your setup.

I use Roon core on a nas (synology, with ssd). I restarted many times. I tried in the live radio area. Nothing changed.
I notice that every aac stream with the icecast link don’t work at all (FIP Electro, Fip Groove, France Inter…).

So all aac streams from anywhere don’t work. And the France Inter mp3 stream doesn’t but mp3 streams work elsewhere? Is that right?

Yes, none of aac 192 k streams work. The only working stream is in MP3 and 128k. The MP3 in 192k doesn’t work either

I’ve just checked my Synology NAS and it received an update on May 13th. That sounds suspiciously close to when your problems began.
(I don’t run my core on the NAS though).

Are your packages up-to-date? I’m suspecting the decoders in your NAS have changed.

Either way, I think we need to bring in support, so I’m moving this thread over to that category.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Ok thank you Brian for your time. I’ll check the update on my NAS

Hi @Alexis_DELAJOT,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

If you temporarily run a different machine as your Core machine does this issue occur in that case as well?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.