Qobuz not working after of 24hrs of trying

I get this message… and have not be able to play a single song from Qobuz

57%20PM

Hey @Jorge_Valdes1 – can you tell us a bit more about your setup and network, as described here?

Does Qobuz playback work for you in their app, or on their website?

The issue happen with both system… When I access Qobuz from my iPad or Mac using their app I can play music with not issues… also I have Audirvana/Qobuz not issue… With a wired connection to my Network, a song load but stop after a few second and get again the above message.

System1: Mac Mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 60GB SSD, 16GB RAM (Mid 2011) OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 Music in WD Thunderbolt TB Roon Core; Teac UD-503 DAC, Audio Quest Cinnamon USB cable, Cambridge Audio Azur 840C, Cambridge Audio Azur 840A, Polk LSi 15, Comcast (Xfinty) Wifi

System2: McBook Pro 13" (2012) OS Mojave16GB RAM, 120 SSD, Music in WD Thunderbolt TB Roon Core; Teac UD-503 DAC, Audio Quest Cinnamon USB cable, Cambridge Audio Azur 840C, Cambridge Audio Azur 840A, Polk LSi 15, Comcast (Xfinty) Wifi

Thanks!

Jorge, I had exactly this problem over the last couple of hours. I had to go back into my account at Qobuz and “purchase” the free 30-day trial a second time. That got me in business and I’m happily listening now.

Bingo! I created a “NEW Free account” and is working now… with my paid account is not working! go figure…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.