Qobuz playback hanging every Sunday? (Belgium location)

Very strange… I can search and select in the Qobuz database, but streaming fails since this morning. Really I hope that Roon Labs can solve it soon.
I have no subscription to Tidal (free version is finished) - only on Qobuz.

Could you please inform me when it is solved for you?
Thanks

hi Geoff

this is not new, occurring since 3 Sunday’s (only Sunday until today)
Norris from Roon support should know about this problem but it is dead silent from the support side of Roon

thanks
Jan

and also this

Hi Jan, This is not only an issue on Nucleus. Last week I bought a NUC10i7 and installed RoonOS/ROCK on it yesterday. Everything worked flawlessly but, as I said earlier today, it stopped streaming from Qobuz since this morning abt. 11 AM. So a disappointing…

Streaming Qobuz is still not working here in Brussels 18:51 CET but as soon as it is resolved by the Roon Team, I’ll let you know. William

Thanks. I just subscribed to Tidal and indeed, streaming is OK. But still not working for Qobuz.

Hi, It s the same in France at this time,
Qobuz works with the app but not with ROON

Yes indeed streaming Qobuz does not work in Brussels but TIDAL yes. I hope that the Roon Support team is aware of this and that they are trying to fix this.

Thé issue streaming Qobuz with Roon is now resolved in Brussels Belgium CET

hi guys
yes, for the moment it works

but since this is a reoccurring problem they should look at what is happening and take action to prevent it to happen again

Jan

Jan, I totally agree!

Hello All,

I have consolidated all the threads regarding this issue here. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, we have just released a new Roon build that improves upon Qobuz/TIDAL streaming stability. Can you please let us know if you are still seeing the issue following the new build changes or if the behavior is the same? Thanks!

If nothing changed since beta then the problem surely is not fixed as I encounted it on monday

Strange, very strange. I have been streaming Qobuz through Roon off and on today, without any problems. And it works fine at this moment.

But my nuc indicates the os and Roon have been running for 2 days… So i must still be running the old version. Rock is reported at Version 1.0 (build 227) stable, Roon is reported at Version 1.8 (build 831) stable.

Why has rock not updated the roon server?
Kr

Jan

Belgians,

Just a hunch: internet provider? I’m on telenet.

Kr,
Jan

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus and dac Meitner MA 3

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Streaming through TIDAL and Roon works but like last sunday streaming through Qobuz is not possible. Location Brussels Belgium.
This problem occurs every sunday at around 17h CET
The roon support team should resolve this known issue
William

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’m sorry but why do you immediately assume it is a Roon problem?

Is it not as feasible it could be a local Qobuz problem too?

I’m not saying it is or is not a Roon or Qobuz problem and is most likely a combination of both TBH.

Oe WiFi congestion?

I don’t think it’s WiFi congestion, since this issue hits a number of users in the Brussels area every Sunday - regular as clockwork. The question that has been asked (but not yet fully answered) is: are they all using the same ISP?