Qobuz tracks sometimes skip

Same issue. Playing Qobuz tracks from Core machine/NUC via USB to non-Roon Ready DAC/AMP (PSAudio Sprout 100). No DSP.

Hi @Dajokr,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does the same behavior occur if you play to system output of the Core or a remote?

How often do you see this behavior occur?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC7i5BNH (Windows 10/64 bit 16GB RAM/1.7 Build 500)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Core connected via ethernet through Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000 router (latest firmware)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Core output via USB to PS Audio Sprout100 DAC/AMP using WASAPI exclusive mode. Desktop PC remote connected by WIFI and then USB out to various desktop audio devices.

Description Of Issue

When I observed the original issue, it was occurring several times per album when playing back via the core to the USB connected device. I was listening to Qobuz albums at the time. I am currently testing other configurations and will report back if I see the same issue with Tidal or local files, as well as whether it occurs when playing via remotes. For what its worth, it does not appear to be happening right now.

So far have not seen with anything other than Qobuz tracks. Happened once this morning with a 24/192 album, but was relatively stable other than that. Playing from device connected via USB to a PC remote over wireless.

Continuing to happen, though at an infrequent rate, but still jarring when it does happen - seems to be only with Qobuz for me.

Hey @Dajokr,

As mentioned in our PM, we just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how things are going?

Thanks!

More details are here:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.