I am no longer able to connect with my Roon Core which rests on my Nucleus+. My setup:
Using 2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14 inch and iMac
Both running macOS Monterey 12.3.1, and both connected via ethernet
Nucleus+ connected via ethernet
Nucleus+ USB connected to McIntosh 6700 Receiver as my main endpoint
Sonos is used as endpoint too
Remote Roon mobile devices do not connect either
My iMac shows the NucleusPlus in finder under Networks
My MacBook does not show Nucleus Plus under Networks
I have tried all of the solutions found on the Roon Community site, but no luck
Enclosed are pictures to help see my connections:
Can you post a screen shot of the Web UI for the Nucleus
Rugby - thanks for responding. Here is the Web UI.
Geoff - thanks for the direction and link. I did as the post by Jamie from the Roon Staff instructed for @Robert_Zinn (see below) and now everything is working again. Fingers and toes crossed that the renewed stability sticks. Very much appreciated. Best to you.
- Create a fresh backup
- Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
- Navigate to your Nucleus’ Database Location
- Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
- Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
- Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Database
- Reinstall Roon Os from the WebUI
- On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database
- If everything starts up as expected Restore your Backup prior to the issue starting
- If the database loads properly, your edits, playlists, tags, etc should be intact, and we can confirm everything is performing properly once it’s been restored.
I have done the same steps as per @Jamie suggestion as well. Since turning back on "Analysis, and “on demand”, which he suggested I turn off, the server software has reset every night at approximately 9pm while not using and all gear off, I keep my LINN SELEKT DSM endpoint in the standby position but also happening when the DSM was unplugged. There are no backups scheduled for that time.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.