"Recent listening" stats is showing 0m [Roon Investigating]

This just started up in the past 3 weeks.
My recent listening stats show 0m. If I reset my ROCK, it will show correct figures. My play stats are all correct… it’s just the Recent listening that is showing 0m. Nothing for the past 4 weeks.

Known bug?

Yes. The forum is swamped with posts like yours :). It was introduced in the most recent release.

I have the same thing. Seemed to be working yesterday

Still out of service for me - intermittently the stats will populate, but it’s fleeting.

Same thing. I confirm:

Same for me

1 Like

It is the same on Mac, iPad and iPhone.

Same here on Windows and iPhone…

Add images

This has worked fine for me since the beginning of this topic, but today I saw mine is also at zero now.

Edit: 3 days later recent listening stats are back for me.

I notice today my recent listening is 0m. No issue last week , the music genres donut chart is fine though.

Same here

What is happening with this issue. I have the same problem

I have the same problem

I had this issue as well. I reinstalled the OS on my ROCK and the stats are showing correctly now.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

As @Suedkiez noted above, Roon QA and development are actively investigating this known issue and plan to issue a fix as soon as possible. Cores using UTC timezone are most likely to see symptoms, including RoonOS devices.

Thank you for your patience and we’ll post an update as soon as we have a progress update.

Not new to anyone, but the issue persists after the last update.

1 Like

After this morning’s update, “Recent Listening” showed the correct time (I believe). Now it’s “0”'d again. FYI.

I’ve had this problem since I started using Roon in the summer of '21. I even opened a support thread on it in summer of '22. My Stuff > History always shows every track I play but Recent Listening frequently will only show partial totals (like 0-15 min when an entire 45-60 min album was listened to) and will stop listing albums and artists that I have just played. This all usually happens after I’ve been listening for a couple of hours. My Core is Ubuntu server 22.04.2 with the timezone set to my local time zone (US/Los Angeles) via timedatectl.

Is there any update on sorting this. I seem to have more trouble with it now than I did a month ago?

1 Like