Roon 1.7 Feedback Thread

Yep, these are not new. It’s tricky to translate “This” into “Ce” or “Cet” or “Cette”. What about Ce(t)(te) ?
Audio is OK, no?

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What I would have liked in Roon 1.7

I’m indifferent so far on the bold text thing, but I would like to propose a moratorium on using bold text in forum posts criticizing the bold text.

11 Likes

Neither had I noticed it. In fact, I’m totally bemused by the issue. I’m not clear what the fuss is, as I’ve never encountered any issues like this and wouldn’t know where to look for them even now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice radio feature, thanks for good work. 2 suggestions:

1. Would be nice to have a sorting functionality on hi-rez streams.
  2. SomaFM has two Groove Salad streams. You have listed the « Classic » version only. Most listeners use Groove Salad (not classic) which has higher stream bit rate. Be nice to see it added.
    Thanks again.
2 Likes

Look forward to reviewing the new features and enhancements in Roon 1.7. I immediately experienced an issue with track numbers missing from the albums. The issue is consistent on the Mac desktop and iOS app.

Checked the track settings and it appears the numbers should be shown.

I guess so. Under Downloads on roonlabs.com, there’s an “Android APK”. Just click on that with the Silk browser to download it, then install it (Android will put up a prompt asking if you want to do that).

There’s an “add a station” thread underway in the new Live Radio part of the forum. I’d drop the suggestions in there.

1 Like

Track numbers have been switched off by default you need to switch them back on again in settings.

1 Like

Got it, thanks.

Hi @Don_Ashley,

You need to turn the setting on:

2 Likes

That solved it!

1 Like

Hi - I haven’t been able to get the new ‘recommended for you’ albums option appearing. Is that supposed to be next to the queue listing? Does it happen by default or is there a toggle that needs flipping?

A post was merged into an existing topic: What I would have liked in Roon 1.7

I have to say, all is working perfectly with my Nucleus since the update. Love the Live Radio thing, and the Recommended albums. Finally, someone understands my liking for Renaissance lute music! :grinning:

2 Likes

@Woo Something understands. Someone will never understand. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The NRFY list and RFY lists will only show up if you are subscribed to either TIDAL and/or Qobuz. The list contents are sourced from these streaming services.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What I would have liked in Roon 1.7

Not a serious Feature Request springs to mind.

1 Like

I noticed this on an iPad and couldn’t tell if it was intentional or not.

1 Like