Roon 2 (build 1223) cannot find BluOS on NAD M12 DAC PREAMP

Ok cool. Thanks - I’ll have a look. Never heard of them in this country but I’ll check

Just a quick update. I bought a new Bluesound Node today and on installation it updated the software upgrade automatically. It is not visible to Roon either so it’s going back to the retailer. Proves that the BluOS 2i module in the Nad M12 is not damaged or “fried”.

Neither Roon nor Bluesound are doing anything whatsoever about this so I would warn against taking any manufacturers claims that their equipment is Roon Ready as fact - try and test it before you buy. Neither admit they have a problem and simply point fingers at each other……. which is just great for the customer.

It is visible as an Airplay device. It if I simply wanted to use Apple Airplay I would have stuck with Apple Music

1 Like

You probably could order them from the US, but at that point it might be as expensive as getting an Isotek. Those things are very heavy. But then one of the Brickwalls I have is ~20+ years old, and still going strong.

I thought we did see a confirmation posted here that Bluesound acknowledged that there is a problem on their end. How long would it take them to fix it is another question.

Hello @anon8060941 ,

Apologies for the slow response here. Please see my update in this related thread:

Let’s please continue the conversation there so that all users impacted by this can be updated accordingly, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.