Roon arc Having Issues Connecting

I am trying to get roon arc to connect but am having some issues. This is a copy of diagnostics.
{
“ipv6_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“76.hhh.iii.jjj”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“2601:aaa:bbb:ccc:ddd:eee:fff:ggg”,“router_external_ip”:“76.hhh.iii.jjj”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“10.0.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

8 posts were split to a new topic: NordVPN Meshnet

Hi @Andy_Luu,

Apologies for the slow response here and thank you for posting your diagnostic message. According to the message, it looks like you have both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on your Roon Core. Is there any change in behavior if you try to disable IPv6 capabilities in your router and leave just IPv4 active? Additionally, can you please let us know:

1. What is the make and model of your modem and router?
  2. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  3. Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
  4. Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?

Not really sure on how to disable the IPv6 capabilities on my router.

1. I have a xFi Wireless Gateway the model number is DPC3939
  2. No I don’t think so.
  3. Comcast is my internet service provider and I am in the western United States?
  4. My modem is configured in Bridge Mode only as a modem.

Hi @Andy_Luu ,

Do you by any chance have XFinity Constant Guard turned on? We have seen this block Roon from working properly in the past:

Not sure but, will check it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.