RTX 2080 - 522.25 drivers

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet to Eero 6 Pro

Connected Audio Devices

Optical output to Parasound Zdac to Burson Soloist for headphones

Number of Tracks in Library

62,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I have noticed that specifically Roon will cause my monitors to flicker/pulse and if it is between monitors both of them will show the issue. Roon is the only app that will cause this behavior and is quite annoying. I have tried turning on and off HDR on both the monitor and windows settings, no combination makes a difference unfortunately. I am on Nvidia drivers 522.25 at the moment.

I uploaded a couple video clips of the issue on imgur - Here is the link - https://imgur.com/a/2m5EenZ

A post was merged into an existing topic: I have the same problem

Hey @Nicodemus,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, I wanted to see if you were still experiencing this issue on the newest Roon build?

If so, please give this thread a quick read and let me know if it helps: Roon Core goes black with new NVIDIA drivers when resizing/moving - #6 by dylan

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

My screen is flickering when i open ROON. Display in 65" HDR 4K TV and 120hz on.
When i drop hz to 60hz there is no flickering.

Hey @Tero_Syvaniemi,

Got it, thanks for the info. Do you have any other screen-based software running, like Adaptive Sync? If so, this thread may be helpful : Display Flickering - Adaptive Sync - #16 by benjamin

Overall, we’ll need some timestamps of when this issue occurs. From there, we’ll enable diagnostics to see what may be happening at the time of the issue :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.