Roon for Windows Not Responding

Hello,

I am new to Roon and really love it when it works. However I am running into an issue where yhe Windows app will work for about 2 hours and then crash. When I try to reload it the program freeezes and doesnt repsond. Any ideas what could be causing this?

I have deleted Roon and redownlaoded and I also updated the firewall settings so that Roon is allowed.

Any help would be appreciated as I love the UI but may just cancel.

Hello @Andrew_Kruzienski and welocome to the forum.

Maybe your issue is related to:

I you are in need for support, please read and follow the instruction given in:

Hi, I’ve moved your post to the #support

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Andrew_Kruzienski,

Thank you for reporting your issue and for your continued patience. I understand it’s taken some time to address this report specifically - it appears to be related to an ongoing issue that we’re working actively with our QA team to resolve.

I recommend you follow our main tracking thread, where the team will post updates and workarounds as we work towards a permanent solution.

I will merge this post into that thread for convenience.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon keeps freezing and crashing on Windows (mostly when resuming from minimized) [Roon Investigating]