Roon Metadata Improver Update? [Fixed]

Yes, everthing is working here as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

All appears to be well for me also. Thanks Team Roon!

1 Like

Red triangle has gone. Everything is fine.
Thanks support team!

1 Like

On restarting after installing the new build, the importing albums log-jam completed the import and the Metadata Improver process was evidently able to run to completion and not halted. So no warning triangle.

So development team, was this a fix incorporated into the latest stable build, or was it a matter of just shaking up the box by process of updating and restarting?

Either way, it’s good the warning has cleared. Thanks for continuing to push toward 1.3.

Steve Z

Hey @zettelsm, glad to here you are up and running. There was a change in the latest build.

Thanks very much. I appreciate the update and all of the Roon team’s continuing development and support.

Now, quit answering posts on Thanksgiving!

All the best.

Steve Z

I currently have a very similar issue with build 165. Albums added from Tidal do not show the correct artwork. If I edit the album manually I can see and select the correct artwork, however after saving the edits the artwork doesn’t change. Additionally the identification of added albums is much slower than before. My internet connection is unchanged working fine at 50mbps. Any help would b eappreciated.

False alarm, a reboot of the roon server fixed the issue, all album art showing correctly now.

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Metadata Improver Update?

4 posts were split to a new topic: Roon Metadata Improver Update