Roon not showing album covers [fixed - server issues]

Are Roon @support aware of this problem?

1 Like

See here:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/roon-not-showing-album-covers/59554/29?u=stephen_c

1.6 Installed and now all my artwork is gone? Tidal too?
Please assist.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2,3 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: 274.0.0.0.0
SMC Version (system): 2.8f0
Serial Number (system): C07JC1DMDWYN
Hardware UUID: 90A5DDDD-6545-50E9-A39A-5C31753EF894

1 Like

Add me to the list! Everything working perfectly until this evening - I added a few new Qobuz albums and noticed that they had no album covers (although I could play them), then some electronic monster began eating the album covers of my own library files. I also noticed that according to the Roon version of Qobuz, I have no favourites albums, although my purchased albums were still there with no album covers. When I logged out of Qobuz, the album covers for my library reappeared.

1 Like

+1 same exact problem with 1.6

Pretty Similar for me, neither rebooting Roon server on SonicTransporter, clearing server cache, or closing down and re-opening Roon remote on android / Roon client on MacOS had proper effect, although sometimes some local and Qobuz artwork reappeared, to disappear again after navigating around the interface. Disabling Qobuz allows me to at least enjoy my local library, although it required - at least on MacOS - a restart of the application to make all artwork reappear.

FWIW I have album art for albums previously added through Tidal or Qobuz, but not for the album I’ve just added from Qobuz (which I’m able to play).

.sjb

That’s how I should have put! :rofl:

Same as mine roon v1.6

Same here - no covers on 1.6, just activated the Qobuz trial…

And me. Thought it was my NUC, but “happely” it’s not. I hope it wil be fixed soon, because I’ll give a demo tonight…
If not, it will be bad publicity for Roon…

flagging @support

Ok, clearly I am not alone… let’s wait for support to fix…

Hi, Logged in to Roon this afternoon and it was painfully slow searching (for Cat Power) then i restarted mac and now I cannot see any album or artist images at all

is there a way to rescan

I’m using an iMac and NAD M32 amp with Bluos

Covers are back for me

It’s back again. Happy again!

Confirmed. An album I had previously added today lacking a cover, is now showing to cover.

And it’s gone…

Ahh, it’s all suddenly snapped back into life

And back again. Funny, I hope this is not how it is going to be tonight, as I was planning for a evening with music.