Roon not showing album covers [fixed - server issues]

Strangely, Tidal seems more reliable today, Qobuz is sluggish to load and albums/tracks are on occasion not playing.
Having spent the the day transferring playlists from tidal to Qobuz and adding favourites from two years of tidal listening to Qobuz, so that I can cancel Tidal, it seems the functionality is less reliable right now.
Obviously you guys are seeing the same behaviours, no less frustrating though.

Spooky, I am listening to Dark Side of the Moon via Roon, and your avatar suddenly appeared on my NDX2 display :grinning:

Great, I like that… but enjoy listening to Pink Floyd …it’s one of my favorite bands…obviously.

Same here. I thought that my library got corrupted and completely deleted Roon, database and all configuration data. Reinstalled Roon from scratch, added my local files location, added Tidal account, and after Roon finished scanning my files, i could not see any album cover, artist photo, Tidal covers, everything is broken.

Although now working I am not sure the performance is where it should be in retrieving in album art and other image assets.

Where do I submit my resume for Principal Architecture Lead?

After upgrading to 1.6 I lost ALL my atrwork. I have just shutdown everything, restarted and now everything is perfect! Perhaps worth a try!

Hey everyone – we had some server problems this morning (as described by Brian here) that contributed to the cover art issues described in this thread, and which should now be resolved.

I’m going to close this thread, since the underlying cause of this problem should now be resolved.

That said, if you’re still having issues, please try rebooting your Core.

If you’re still having issues, create a new thread with these details, and we’ll take a look.

Thanks everyone – sorry for the trouble!

1 Like