Roon Nucleus - Cannot Update

I have the same problem using ROCKNA remote core. Every time I reboot the roon server, it start over to update and download from 0% ! and sits at 15% forever! also popup the “Roon is trying to connect, but it looks like one or more of your devises on your network need a software update” what a nightmare… now my device sits there like a brick…

Tony - welcome to the community; sorry that you’re having trouble. I’ve moved your post from an old Support thread to a new post in the Nucleus Support category, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

Could you also provide some additional details on your setup as described in the post below? This will aid in the diagnosis. Thanks.

Thanks Geoff for the post move. I just realize it might be the problem of connection stability, tho I can download the windows exe file in 10min. but for the Rockna remote core, I can’t do anything but to wait for it to finish automatically. Is there a way to push the installation package to the remote core??

You can trigger the download and installation process by going to the Settings > About page. That should kickstart the process for a Roon Core and the Remote that you are viewing the page on…

I changed to another Internet service provider, and the problem is solved in sec…
Thank you Geoff for your quick response and advice!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.