Roon radio limited albums and tracks

Roon radio Is repeating the same albums and tracks! Despite using the thumbs down feature is still insisting offering the same few albums and tracks.
Any work around?

Hello @Ilan_Gavish, let’s work on that! I have a few questions:

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, does this happen with any artist or album you play? Is there a specific artist/album you’ve been starting with when you notice this behavior?

Hello

I’m using a powerful desktop workstation for running the Roon core
consisting of a ssd m.2 for the database. Cpu intel i9 10 cores, 64gb ram, Windows 10 pro wired to the router.
A nas Qnap with 2 hard drives of 6tb each at raid 0 configuration for the music storage wired to the router.
Also 2 streaming prime services Tidal and Qobuz through a modem/router
100mb/s dsl internet access. 1gb/s wired Ethernet router speed . Lumin D2 streamer
wired to the router. ipad pro app remote control.

It seems That the Roon radio repeating problem of
albums and tracks occurs frequently with 6 artists and 10 albums about.
I’ve attached some screen shots
Thanks,
Ilan Gavish
!
01_be modem-router front|690x301

Hello @Ilan_Gavish, thanks for the details. You said that this tends to happen on the same 6 artists and 10 albums; could you give me the names of those artists and albums? I’d like to pass this information over to our team for a closer review.

Hello,
I’ve attached the covers of the albums that are poping up most frequently on the “Roon Radio” (no matter how many times pushing thumbs down for them)

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Radio Pick Problems

Hello @Ilan_Gavish, thanks for the feedback! I have passed this information along to our team for further review.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.