Roon Radio: Unexpected Error limiting radio to library

Yep … Roon 1.6 was great now it has blown up. Roon Radio limited to Library error message, album art either not there or stretched horizontally. Same with Tidal. Something has been broken! (Like all the other posts here are indicating). I tried re-starting my Roon Core but to no avail. So I decided to give up listening to music tonight. Hopefully the tech guyz will pull a rabbit out of a hat to get it back to where it was.

Radio not working for me either. Same error message.

I thought it was just me as the first time I tried the new radio was last night.

Signed into both Tidal and Qobuz. Both play fine when Tidal/Qobuz albums in my library are selected or browsed from Tidal/Qobuz menu.

From my perspective, the standalone TIDAL app works fine. But art, playlists, and songs that I don’t have saved in my library refuse to load in Roon.

I am getting exactly this behaviour with Qobuz. I have 1.5 radio playing Qobuz albums added to my local library. :crazy_face:

Joining the chorus. Radio was working properly, stopped yesterday. Can play from Tidal through Roon if the track is already in my library but seem no longer to be able search Tidal.

Same problem here.

Anyone? Beuller?

Same here (in the USA)

Hopefully the radio silence is due to all hands on deck fixing this meltdown.

1 Like

Same problem here. Albums from Tidal play fine, but Roon radio is limited to library only.

Also, Tidal albums that aren’t in my library are not displaying artwork.

Good evening everyone!
Same problem in Italy!

Earlier today Roon stopped playing completely when starting Radio from playing an album. When I restarted playing, Roon Radio picked up and kept playing, though only - as reported - from the own library.

I can play Tidal tracks that are already in my library. However, searching for Tidal titles within Roon is spotty and doesn’t load cover art.

Tidal browsing and album art is back here in Belgium. Radio still limited to library.

Guests arriving in an hour here in Denmark. :frowning_face:

Same problem, everything rebooted but no joy, had been really enjoying the new Roon Radio too

Same problem here…

Same problem…radio limited to library, incomplete artwork