Roon stopped seeing Audio Zones/DAC after update to build 903

I have mac mini half 2010 and im using El Capitan 10.11.6
After upgrade i dont see my aqua dac usb …

Imac 2011, 10.13.6, lost my USB Groove DAC after the upgrade.

10.13.6 on iMac 2015 used as Core. No audio devices connected directly to core are showing after 903. Glad to know you’ve replicated the issue and I sure hope it’s resolved soon. But I’m not too desperate since all of my other zones appear OK. My core is my least used audio zone.

MacOS Monterey v12.2.1 here as the core. Same issue as others here. I did a restart of my laptop, then removed the USB connection on my DAC/Amp and put it back in which fixed it for me.

Hopefully, it helps someone out there, but it worked for me!

Hoping for a very speedy fix!!

Speedy fix please!!

Hey All, we’ve just released an update to MacOS build which should resolve this issue. Please let us know how it goes.

9 Likes

That fixed my issue. Thank you for the fast fix!

1 Like

I had the same issue until I completed the update. The only difference was that my Mac was not my Core. I have a separate NUC8i7BEK as my core. And use my Mac only as a remote. It appears now that the update corrected the issue as the update shows my MacBook Pro under Settings>Audio>Audio This Mac. When I first competed the update to 1.8 Build 903, this section (Audio This Mac) was eliminated.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

1 Like

hey thanks for the update, that fixed the issue.

1 Like

Build 904 fixed my issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

That fixed it thanks. Ethernet audio now shows up,

1 Like

Fixed it. Thanks for the quick action on this.

1 Like

Fixed it for me. Thanks!

1 Like

Fixed and I am enjoying music again. Thank you for the quick patch, I appreciate it!

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot see DAC on Mac 10.12.6, Build 904

The 904 build fixed it for me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! It soved my problem and it works fine!

1 Like