Roon unstable - keep losing wi-fi connectivity

Hi @Nicolas_Lawrence — Thanks for the report here. The information is greatly appreciated!

May I kindly ask that you go into a bit more detail about the behavior you’re experiencing here? Are you losing connectivity on the Core machine or remote device? If possible, have you attempted to stream directly to your Core machine to see what the experience is like there?

Have you rebooted your Core, remote, and networking devices? If so, did you notice any change in behavior after?

If I am not mistaken the Net Gear ProSafe 5 is a managed switch.

I usually like to mention that we’ve tracked a number of issues to in the past to managed switches(examples: here, here, and here).

The simplest way to confirm whether the switch (or its settings) are contributing to these symptoms would be to temporarily test with the switch removed from your network. Whether things improve or not, the results of that test would be a great data point.

I would also recommend enabling flow control on the switch, as we have seen that settings resolve a number of issues for other users in the past.