Roon valence invisible

In Version 1.7 Roon valence disappeared After it had been visible for a Long time. What can I do?

Hello @Oliver_Habler, and welcome to the community!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Dear Nuwriy,

thank you for this rapid response.

Core: MacBook pro connected to a Fritzbox 7590 router.

Audio device: T + A MP 3100 HV

Roon version 1.7

Overall this setting works perfectly. However until now Roon valence was usually visible on the track-list screen recommending suitable albums for me (in German: “Für Dich empfohlen”). Actually Roon valence is no longer displayed on the screen although the complete hardware setting is unchanged. Do you have any idea?

Greetings from Germany

Oliver

Hey @Oliver_Habler, if you reload the page, does the option show back up? What about after a reboot?

Hey Nuwriy,
after reboot roon valence is still invisible.
Greetings

Hey @Oliver_Habler, Could you please provide a screenshot of the “Overview” section in Roon? Specifically, I’m looking for the “New Releases for You” section of that Overview page.

Also if you could grab a screenshot of an album where you’re expecting to see “Recommended Albums” for that would be helpful too!

When you’re getting those screenshots for me, could you also note what time you got the shots? This will help us if we need to enable diagnostics later.

Hey Nuwriy,
find enclosed the screenshots you wanted to see.

On the right lower part of the second screenshot (Kat Edmonson) “recommended albums” were usually indicated. Please have a look on the third screenshot. Does this have to do something with my problem?

Greetings
Oliver

Hello @Oliver_Habler,

We’ve recently released build 536, which may offer some help here. I’d like you to update and see if the issue persists.

You can read the full release notes here:

1 Like

Hello Nuwriy,
even after having realized the update roon valance did not show up.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
Greetings
Oliver

Hello @Oliver_Habler, Thanks for the information! Could you try starting Roon Radio from one of your tracks and if it fails, please reply here with a timestamp of when you tried to initiate radio.

Dear Nuwriy,
good news. Roon Valence did show up again.

To be honest I did not change anything. The build 537 was installed automatically in the meantime. Perhaps this could be an explanation?
So everything is fine again and I keep on enjoying your fantastic software.
Thank you very much for your kind support.
Greetings.
Oliver

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.