Screen minimization causes whiteout

I have the same problem with Build 571. The slightest minimisation of screen while in Roon results in a blank screen, with music still playing OK. I too have Windows 10 64 bit and onboard Intel HD Graphics 4000. Last time this happened I just updated Windows Intel graphics driver and that fixed it. This time Windows tells me the HD Graphics driver is up to date.

I don’t want to revert to the previous build (if that is even possible).

Hi @Mark_Maddison,

Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device right after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

Will get that to you in the next couple of days.
Thanks.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Windows 10 Whiteout Issue

Hi @Mark_Maddison,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.