Search slow when signed in to Qobuz

I have the same issues:
With Tidal only, slightly slower than just my own library.
With Tidal and Qobuz, way too slow. Every screen on every client takes forever to load. Once you have the screen visible and press play on a Qobus track it takes something like 30 seconds before something happens. Really not wrokable at all and defenitely not a pleasant user experience.
When you search for an artist you have to wait forever before there is something visible in the streaming section.

For now I’m going to cancel my Qobuz sctreaming subscription and I’m probably better off buying a download from them in case there is music which is not available on Tidal.

1 Like

Hi @Eric_Peters,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How many albums total do you have in your library between local, TIDAL, and Qobuz?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.