Searching is slow for TIDAL content

I am having similar problems (many times in the last couple of hours) only affecting Tidal searches, local searches are pretty much instant. Also when Roon Radio cuts in for a Tidal search I frequently get a blank screen which is followed by the connection to the core dropping, on reconnection the correct item is displayed?

Hi @PixelPopper,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

Can you provide some examples of searches that are going slow and about how many seconds it takes to load?

Hi Dylan, just got back from the day job, a scheduled reboot of the core seems to have resolved the problem. For the last hour everything is working perfectly, in fact faster than it’s ever been.

I will feed back if there’s any recurrence of the problem.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.