Seeing no audio zones to select, 1.8

I experienced the same thing
Also have the disappearing Zone problem

It seems that a solution is on it’s way (from different ticket):

2 Likes

The update was available this morning and I applied it to all my devices and still cannot see the RopieeeXL in settings or in the selectable zones. This is getting annoying.

I’ve got no problems anymore, Ropieee works fine here.
Did you miss a Ropieee update bij accident?

My RopieeeXL is running 3.0.75 stable. I’ve rebooted it and both the Roon software on my core as well as the core computer (2014 MBP) and the RopieeeXL is nowhere to be found.

Yeah, same version I have running…

I am in a similar issue, except Roon 1.8 is not even recognizing my WIN10 machine as an endpoint. I can only use my WIN10 machine as a remote for my core. Not ideal. I am hoping someone from ROON support can help solve this. Can I return to 1.7?

No that’s not possible

Adding my 2 cents to this thread as I too have a thread going but I am also running a Mac-Mini as my core. I wonder if it is something to do with the MacOS software, specifcally? Seems like most (not all) in this thread mention using a mac as their core.

Since 1.8 no more problems here. I’m running core also on a Mac Mini i5 8Gb late 2012.
But using Ropieee as endpoint for Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.