Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021 .. 2022]

You found you a really good find …

I been having the E50 for a while. Last October I acquired the Topping P50 linear power supply to match.

I just treated my self for Christmas the L50 headphone amplifier. Can’t wait.

Really like my headphones, hope this does not further me down the rabbit hole. :wink:

–MD

1 Like

Apparently Elon Musk has one :flushed:

I demo it at our Sennheiser agent . Looks 1000% but talk about diminishing returns , especially with my old ears

I have all my vital οrgans and a pair of HD800 :rofl:

1 Like

After a boys dream a couple of years ago came true with buying a SME.
Now an old man’s dream came true by buying my dream amp. Came with build in Roonready DAC.
Disliked the build in phono pre-amp. So bought an Audio Analogue AA phono pre-amp.
Still work in progress. Rack,cables,powerfilter on the way. But after a few day’s it plays like h… with my Manger P1 speakers.
First picture more to follow soon.

30 Likes

Woo-hoo! :heart: Enjoy the modified system. Looks terrific.

That’s really a statement! I would give a lot to enjoy my Manger Speakers with the Dan D’Agostino Progression Integrated. Unfortunately, it’s a bit outside my budget.

How is the display connected to Roon?

Time to hang up the headphones for awhile. Devialet Phantom II 98db are a new addition. Playing from Antipodes K30 running roon (of course) over wifi.

24 Likes

Current mobile and work Roon ARC set. Probably overpaid for the AudioQuest gear but at least the IEMs are decent. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Haven’t you seen the show-us-yer-cans thread, yet?
Maybe move your post there…

1 Like

By far the best bit about this Roon Community. Stoke me a clipper…

1 Like

The Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro supports 10G on the WAN side and have one 10G LAN port that could be connected to a 10 GbE switch or client. I know have the Dream Machine hooked up to a Ubiquiti Switch Pro that have two 10G ports. My house ethernet’s still 1GbE but I like to think the bandwidth’s better :smirk:

1 Like

New headphone station.

Recovered my wife’s bedside table.
Bluesound Node 2, Aune X7s class A headphone amp with Aune XP1 LPS and Dan Clark Audio Stealth headphones.

9 Likes

Haven’t you seen the show-us-yer-cans thread, yet?
Maybe move your post there…

For a minute, I thought they were hanging on the wall.

1 Like

Yes not Jecklin floats but Dan Clark floats :+1:

That is a [2001-01] thread.

But the last post is from yesterday, so still active.

1 Like

It is still going strong , I said a long while ago in the thread that the thread title needed changing but it is still the same mis-leading one.

1 Like

Different angle :smirk:

9 Likes

I flagged it to the admins

Edit: title has been updated :+1:

3 Likes