Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021 .. 2022]

Mine are the MkI’s which I personally like better than the 2’s , One for the wood all around and two I found the sound of the ones to be smoother up top without loosing detail. Mine have been upgraded though with silver cardas cabling and a reworked crossover with Mundorf capacitor’s. These had to be very good for me to let go of my Vandersteen 3a Signature’s and they are every bit as good and better at this point. The Mkii’s are excellent though and either one is excellent , they’re very special speakers that Dali hit a grand slam with imo.

I thought the same thing before I saw these awhile back. Thank You :+1:

Why ??? Just to confuse us all , your script gives you away :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I really like it when people don’t mindlessly buy everything new and preserve and maintain the good old things.

Of course, we can still move with the times and find innovations that are really more than marketing.

5 Likes

Hi,
Can you confirm that You get up to 24bits/96khz with Roon + HT-A9?
I thought chromecast would limit to 24bits/48khz
Thanks

I don’t have the HT-A9 any more (but I can’t sing its praises high enough). However, I can confirm I was getting 96/24 from Roon over Chromecast. (I think it’s classed as a premium audio device or something.)

2 Likes

Cheers Malcolm

1 Like

All the sweet green icing flowing down!

2 Likes

Explain please? :thinking:

It’s cryptic.

Someone left the cake out in the rain.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that is also cryptic, must be my age :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Definitely a misspent youth to remember that :smiling_imp:

Yes, I realised the McArthur park quotes related to the song but can’t figure how they relate to the post that prompted them.
I am an “old git” which might explain my dilemma :grin:

Oh I’ve no idea about that, I thought it might be a reference to the silicon well in the fluid arm but that’s colourless.
@Jefferson what did you mean?

Maybe it is just because of the name of the singer and poster?

4 Likes

10 character :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s just because of the poster’s name (and Richard Harris actually having a psychedelic hit tune).

2 Likes

Er, the topic?

4 Likes

Traded in my passive pre/amp etc for a pair of Kii threes which meant I could rearrange the room and get the sound and the view at the same time.
Wow! Those kiis really do cope with anything.

38 Likes