Slow Roon Behavior

I had a listening visit this afternoon and wanted with some pride to show the Roon app, it was embarrassing to get the remark about the slow operation … he would not spend any money on it … a lost potential customer, too bad, I could not convincing to do a trial

I’m not, In my opinion it’s not fixed

Hello @fernand_lambert,

I have split your post into it’s own topic as to better assist here. You mentioned that you are experiencing slow behavior with Roon, can I please ask you to reboot your Roon Core and all networking gear and let me know if that helps? If it doesn’t we can take a closer look at this issue.

Thanks,
Noris

Done that several times.

I have the feeling that the system slows down as the number of queries (search) is done, I think the system remembers too many of those commands.

Hello @fernand_lambert,

We have just released Roon 1.6 build 401 today, can you please verify if you experience the same issue after updating to the newest Roon version?

Thanks,
Noris

Hey Noris, It is much faster now, music starts faster, hope it stays that way, are there any other adjustments except for the faster operation?

1 Like

The release notes are here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.