Starting Roon with Pro-Ject Stream Box 2 ultra failed

Everything is connected with the network Wired and Wireless. Stream Box Ultra is working but
Roon can’t find a connection with it. I sent the IP Adress to you
It`s still not working.
here again the IP Adress : 192.168.2.109 (Wired)

Seems like maybe you should start this in a #support thread and fill in all the details requested rather than in an unrelated area

Hi Andreas, Roon needs to be run on a PC or Mac. The Streambox will be a networked endpoint. Control will be via a phone or tablet. Do you have all of those elements in place?

Welcome to the community, @Andreas_Bensch! I have move the thread to #support for you.

It would be really helpful if you could describe your setup in more detail. Please take a look at the following post.

If you’re having a problem with Roon and something isn’t working as expected, you’ll want to make a post in the Support category.

To help the team resolve your issue, please make sure to describe the issue , and describe your setup :

Describe The Issue

When you start a thread in the Support category, Roon Support will need to know:

• What’s not working
  • How often the issue occurs

This could be “every time I start the app”, or “every time I click a certain button”,etc.

If you’re having a crash or an issue that happens sporadically, it’s helpful if you can let us know an approximate time for when it last happened.

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

Hi @Andreas_Bensch,

Welcome to the forum. Can you please provide the information that @Martin_Webster noted? Do you have a Core set up and working yet? You must install Roon on a PC that acts as the Core to use your audio devices, please see how Roon works and why a Core is required in the following links:

https://roonlabs.com/howroonworks
&
https://kb.roonlabs.com/Why_Core%3F

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.