Sudden stop and skip to the next track

Having the same issue. I use Qobuz only, a track will start to play and then all,of a sudden stop and skip to the next track. It just did it on the last track of Eva Cassidy’s Nightbird Live Compilation Album. Went back and forced it to play again and it did from start to finish. It has happened frequently today.

Hi @Mike_1960,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, can you please confirm if this issue occurs on your Core’s “System Output” or HDMI zone or if logging out of Qobuz and back in helps?

Hi Noris,
Thanks for the quick response.
Here is the Network flow…

Eero is (Main Router)
:arrow_down:
Cisco SG-200G26P (Managed Switch Gigibit)
:arrow_down: / :arrow_down:
Pakedge SE-8 / Mac Mini (RoonCore)
(Dumb Switch)
Sonore Optical Module (Copper)
Sonore Optical Rendu (Fiber)
Bryston BDA-3 DAC (USB)

Prior to typing this I did Log Out of Qobuz and back in hopefully that fixes things.
Thanks…Mike

Hi @Mike_1960,

Thank you for providing that additional information and for trying to log out and back in to Qobuz. Do let me know if this logout/login changes anything with regard to the behavior and if “System Output” displays similar issues. Thanks!

Logging out and back in to Qobuz seemed to do the trick. I will continue to use and let you know if anything changes.
Thanks…Mike

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.