Tidal disconnect [Resolved - Reboot Core]

Hello
Out of the blue my tidal service on the room app was disconnected. When I try to configure it again i get “bad user name or server”. My tidal account is fine. I’ve logged in and out on tidal app and my user name and password are fine there. Any clues of what is happening here? Thank you. Joana

Have you re booted your Roon core? Always worth a try…

Thanks for sharing your report, @Joana_Jereissati

May I ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also give the steps below a try and after each step try logging in to TIDAL. Let me know if you continue having login issues after these steps.

• Oftentimes a simple reboot to the Core machine will resolve this issue and allow you to login when Roon is restarted.

• Close Roon, find your Roon database and delete the tidal_account file (Database > Registry > Core > tidal_account). Once you do this try to login again.

• Try clearing your TIDAL cache:

1. Shutdown your Roon Core
    2. Find and open your Roon database
    3. Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
    4. Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
    5. Try restarting Roon and syncing Tidal
  • Check that your account is still active, as suggested here. In the past we have seen that you may be able to login to the TIDAL account in the TIDAL app, but the subscription itself may not be active therefore cannot connect to Roon.

Regards,
Dylan

Thank you! I reboot everything and it’s wirking again. Regards, Joana

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.