Tidal error when looking at my favourites[Solved-ish]

Is there a problem with loading Tidal favorite page… I am getting error Message… Sone album Are showing up under my artists, but far from al…

And, no, I don’t have a network issue. I am steaming fine tidal songs played from albums under menu collection and artist…

Before we ask for your system information, etc., can you shut down Roon or Roon Server (whichever you’re using) and then restart the app?

Cheers, Greg

Tried that. Boltet maskiner, everything…remember, IT is still showing the favoritt under album and artist section, but under Tidal section i am only getting what you see

Can you tell us about your system.

I’ll leave a flag for @mike and see if he can help.

Cheers, Greg

Hi @Jens_Petter_Johansen – can you try clearing your TIDAL cache?

If that doesn’t work, let @vova and I know, and also, could you clarify what country you’re in, how many favorites you have on your TIDAL account (Artists, Albums, Tracks), and finally what kind of TIDAL account you’re using (HiFi or Premium).

Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

Have you done something to mine account? Suddenly, it is ok. It has been like this for several weeks now. This morning, all is ok… Magic!

Helle… Issue is back… Not alle to search tital, error when i Gry lokking at anything under the Tidal section. But when no problem under artist section, all albums Are there…
Se picture

Hi @Jens_Petter_Johansen,

Check out this thread and see if it helps.

Cheers, Greg