Tidal doesn’t work inside Roon or so slowing and mostly fails in Thailand. Happened a few months ago and now again for the past few days, prior to this it was fine. My hardware no changes made. Running from iPhone or Macbook with same results. on Roon 1.5 (build 334) latest.
Reset router/modems already and rebooted computers/phones/Roon. Local ISP doesn’t allow changing DNS settings.
Is this a known issue? Please advice how to proceed.
Thanks for reaching out @Leong_Kin_Foong1!
May I ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
So we can gain some greater insight into what you’re experiencing, may I ask that you please verify the following:
- Do you have any active antivirus or firewall enabled on your Core machine? If so, does disabling them yield any positive results?
- Are you seeing any error messages when playback stops?
- Does this happen for all endpoints? If you play to system output do you experience the same behavior?
- Are you able to stream internet radio okay?
- What type of TIDAL subscription do you have?
After days of difficult connections, the matter seems to have resolved itself or perhaps my ISP found a solution after working on it for days.
Thanks for responding so quickly anyway.
That’s great news, @Leong_Kin_Foong1! If your troubles return feel free to reach out and we can assist you in troubleshooting further.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.