Tidal on Roon worked yesterday but not today

Opens up, but nothing will play The play bar just lights up and moves back and forth. I use Tidal for my source which works fine by itself on my phone (so not a tidal issue). Is this a current network problem or?

I would restart the core machine first…
What speeds do you get on fast.com or Speedtest.net ?

Also start a new post in #support and fill in all the details if the above doesn’t help

I see a similar issue when the Tidal login fails. Since the changes to Tidal login I regularly have to logout and log back in to get Roon and Tidal to cooperate. You might want to try that and see if it fixes things. To be fair, I only tend to see the issue if I restart my desktop machine.

Thanks, I’ll try the restart. My WiFi is 110 Mbps so that shouldn’t be the issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Having trouble with TIDAL

Hi, I’ve moved your post to the #support

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

A post was split to a new topic: Struggle to log in to TIDAL

Hi @Bob_Collins,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

Rebooting my Core has resolved the issue. Thanks to the Roon community for all the support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.